If I am a student from out of state, can I vote in this election?

Yes. As a student, you can register to vote with whatever address you consider your primary legal address. So, if you are attending college in the Second District, you may register to vote here using your address here.

However, since you cannot be registered in two different districts, doing so will mean you cannot vote in your home district.